Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lately

We got back from La Manzanilla on the 27th of December. My Grandpa got sick and has been in the hospital for almost two weeks. My Dad flew to Texas to visit him and help out. My Dad left on the 28th of December. We have been very busy unpacking, again. We have just been hanging the last few days. Regan, Rowan, and I made bookmarks out of a note card and some tape and ribbons. This all started when Rowan and his friend where playing and made bookmarks and went to sell them on the beach and Rowan's friend made quite a bit and Rowan made none. So Regan and I helped him make some really good ones and when we went to sell them on the beach and we made about $160 pesos(about $15.) Rowan was very happy!!

2 comments:

  1. Need some pictures of these "gringo" bookmarks. Love and miss you little entrepreneurs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better then selling lemonade! What do the bookmarks look like?

    ReplyDelete